Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You Might want to Help Spread the Word


By placing a link to this Bible Study, you could help spread God's word. I don't carry commercial advertising so my motive is not monetary. I started this study in 2006 with the sole purpose of studying through the Bible with the hope that others would follow along. It can encourage all of us to spend a little time in the precious book. Placing a link will help the search engines pick up the site and therefore help people find it when they do a search. Perhaps a signature at the bottom of your email for a while would be your preference. I have a banner that you might graciously spread around when you have some extra space. The link does not have to be in your best spot, just someplace on one your pages. As the children might say, I totally thank you. :)

No comments: