Thursday, November 15, 2007

Offerings Numbers 28

Numbers 28:1 "Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire for a sweet savour unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season."

Outline:
v1 Offerings are to be observed
v2 The continual burnt offering
v9 The offering on the sabbath
v11 on the new moons
v16 at the passover
v26 in the day of firstfruits

A review of the offerings that were to be made by the people. This is a new generation and they must be taught as well. I think often we hear a sermon and think, oh I've heard this before, but we must always keep in mind that our children are being taught and it may be their first time to hear the old old story.

Proverbs 15:32 "He that refuseth instruction despiseth is own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding."

No comments: