Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Wonder Why

I was wondering why there is no participation in the Bible study. There must be many who read but would prefer to not leave comments which is really great. I was hoping for some comments from teachers and scholars who have studied Bible history, who would give us their insight. Probably, busy is the word. Folks come to the internet to 'get things done' and quickly. I'm not fussing at you. I just wish there was some evidence that there are people online who are interested in learning more about the Bible or just going back over the wonderful story. So, if you would like to leave a short or long comment, please do so. If you just want to drop by and read the last lesson, that is great to. At least, we are adding to the presence of the scripture on this vast network.

No comments: