Thursday, April 30, 2009

Missing Countries

It is with sadness that I look at my map of visitors and see that some countries never show a hit. I wish that Russia was an open country and people could visit the websites they liked and enjoy the freedom of information that is out there especially sites such as this Bible Study. I really don't know why there is so much fear of exposure to the Bible. I get a few visitors from China and wish that more would stop by to read a verse or two. I'm sure my thoughts on the Bible conflict with the beliefs of some countries but I have no fear that knowing about another religion is going to corrupt what I believe. I know why I believe what I believe. I am not afraid to ask God for directions. I hope the people of those countries that have not yet visited will get the opportunity to do so. This is by no means the best Bible Study on the Internet but it can help someone by providing a structured study routine. I invite even those whose job it is to monitor the web to stay a couple of minutes and read a passage or a whole lesson. Thanks.

No comments: